Some pre subscriber questions

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by NoGirlNoCry, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGirlNoCry

NoGirlNoCry Subscriber
    Subscriber

Are the cracks stable like genuine version?
    When league update and genuine update then you update when?
    I hard some of my friends say they had to turn off their antivirus to use the loader, why?
    Are the scripts included or just the cracked program? If so where do i download scripts?
    Is current lc loader release stable or beta? Does it have any notable bugs, etc?
    Are biksoon and entropy less fps eating than hanbot and toir?
    Has biksoon and entropy ever had a ban wave? If yes, when was the last one?
    Are biksoon and entropy works with both amd and intel including older ones like intel celeron dual core, xeon x5***, amd phenom X4, etc?
    Fps are my bigger concerns right now without any script i run the game in ~160fps. If possible to make an approximate calculation hows my fps gonna be with biksoon and entropy?
    I know biksoon and entropy are considered as undetected but still if i get banned can i get a refund?
    Can i use lc loader in multiple pc or it's limited?

Sorry for the many question i just want to be sure before i subscribe. Thanks and looking forward for answers.

2. Kayn

Kayn Master Cracker
    Staff Member Administrator

1. There are no difference between the official version and our cracks. The only difference is that some parts of the code are removed and others are redirected to our custom auth server. The removed parts, however doesn't impact the program performance at all as they are mostly related to security and authentication.
    2. We usually update our cracks 1-3 hours after the official update, however, the official update may be delayed and we don't have control over this. The updating process however may take up to a day in extremely rare cases where they changed something that is critical or cause general instability.
    3. All currently released scripts are included and can be downloaded from the subscriber section. We make regular updates to the list and if there is a new or updated scripts it's pushed to the list faster as we can.
    4. The current LC Loader release is stable. Bugs are always possible, but even if a bug comes out it's usually fixed quickly.
    5. Yes, and I am saying this from personal experience! As a main admin I am required to test all the scripting platforms we offer. In a legit game I have around 300 fps, 250 in lane and team fights. With hanbot / toir I got 100-120 fps in lane and team fights and 180-200 on average. With biksoon 160-200 fps in team fights and lane, entropy a little less but it's almost the same. EntropyPlus 180-200 maybe I am not quite sure I tested in a couple of games, but haven't really played too much with it.
    6. Biksoon got ban wave, but it was long time ago more than a year. Since the ban wave they reworked the platform a lot making it undetectable again and greatly increased the performance. It remains undetected ever since. As far as I know entropy was never detected.
    7. Biksoon and Entropy works well with both AMD and Intel CPU, however I can't say for sure about the ones you listed. They are extremely low-end CPU's and I wouldn't recommend running the game with scripts in such configuration, however, it may still work.
    8. It's hard to say not knowing your PC configurations, but i'd say you will still have solid 100 fps in lane and team fights which is more than enough.
    9. Even if a platform is undetected it's still possible to get banned if you're using rage scripts settings, disable humanized, in other words - act like a obvious scripter. In this case you may get reported by other players then Riot may manually look at your games and still ban you for scripts. So no, you can not get a refund if you get banned. However, you can ask for a refund within 24 hours from your order. To learn more about refunds, please check this thread: https://www.leaguecrack.io/threads/refund-policy.18/
    10. LC Loader is HWID locking application. It means it can only be used in a single device. If you want to use the LC Loader in a different device you will have to request HWID reset. You can request unlimited HWID requests, they are free.
    Best Regards,
    - Kayn

3. NoGirlNoCry

NoGirlNoCry Subscriber
    Subscriber

Great! Thank you for the detailed answers i have send you pm ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.