presale questions

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by likelive, Sep 20, 2020.

1. likelive

likelive New Member

Hello guys , i really want to buy entrophy or biksoon, but have few questions about these. How many times were this cracked scripts detected ? How often are they getting detected ? Can I play with them on my main ? Can I somehow avoid ban ? Thank you guys, have a good day.

2. koreanZED

koreanZED Subscriber
    Subscriber

Both biksoon and entropy are undetected. The current best of all based on user stats should be entropy plus. Not quite sure, but i think both of them hasn't been detected in 2020 yet, however entropy had detection early at 2019. I play on my main with entropy plus and never been banned, ofc you should play smart and try not to use any rage / semi-rage settings, just use defaults, that's how you avoid ban due to player reports. hth :)

3. likelive

likelive New Member

Yea thank you, that was I answer I wanted. Im planning to buy tommorow biksoon so I cant wait , yea and also Im new at lol , before that I was cheating in lot of games from cs 1,6 to valorant , csgo and lot of popular games. Now I started lol and i will be "legit scripting" in it. Thanks dude, have a good day.