Performance of the platforms?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by CanYouGeek, Mar 6, 2020.

1. CanYouGeek

CanYouGeek Subscriber
    Subscriber

Hi. I am currently using entropy but sometimes in team fights if there is a lot of action and minions my fps drops down to 30. This started to happen a couple of days ago so i am wondering if recent entropy updates caused this or what? I am long time user here using entropy for months and never have fps issues until now. Wondering if anyone else have this issues and if biksoon or entropy plus have better performance when it comes to fps?

My setup:
    core i5-3450
    8gb ram
    gtx 750ti

Thanks in advance.

2. RETROPANDA

RETROPANDA Subscriber
    Subscriber

This configuration is not very good and i think it's normal to have fps drops in team fights and lane. Any script will consume fps this is how it works to perform the needed actions (combo, evade, harass, last hit, clear). I believe it's related to the recent lol updates rather than the entropy itself. Also my friends are using biksoon and some one them have even lower configurations than yours, but they still manage to keep strong 50-60 fps in team fights. Maybe try tweak your in-game settings just google for lol high fps settings.

3. StarDragon

StarDragon Subscriber
    Subscriber

throw that setup away man it's 2020 !!

4. Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi Subscriber
    Subscriber

biksoon is better than entropy and entropyplus is better than biksoon, do the math ??!

5. Drippin

Drippin Subscriber
    Subscriber

EntropyPlus is simply the be[A]st :cool: