Flatform run without disable antivirus

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by kingpeomaster, May 8, 2021.

1. kingpeomaster

kingpeomaster New Member

Hi everyone,

Do you know any flatform run without disable antivirus. Because i use my office computer.

2. Kayn

Kayn Master Cracker
    Staff Member Administrator

The way that LC Loader works is that it should transmit information in real time to our servers such as HWID and IP address. Unfortunately most antivirus software detect such actions as malicious because that's a typical trojan horse behavior. Ofc that's a false alarm, so you should either ( as @TeemoSquad suggested ) add LC Loader to the antivirus exclusions or completely disable the antivirus software. As stated in the forum threads for each platform, once you load it with LC Loader, you can safety close the LC Loader and run the platform without it, so you will probably have to only disable antivirus until you run the platform and inject into game, then you can close LC Loader completely and turn antivirus software on. The negative part of this way is that each time you want to restart the platform, you will have to repeat the action:
    1. Disable antivirus / add to exclusions
    2. Run LC Loader
    3. Start platform, inject into game
    4. Close LC Loader
    5. Re-enable antivirus software
    Hope that helps and if you need any further assistance you may let me know via PM. Cheers!