Biksoon not injecting - can't find game process

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by SavageDoggy, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavageDoggy

SavageDoggy Subscriber
    Subscriber

I played 2 days without any issues then I was out for a day and didn't played at all. Today when I run the loader it said something about auto update so I waited, but now after this update biksoon don't want to inject - says it can't find the game process but the process is there and the game is running. Please help me I want to play today we have match and I suck without scripts :( :( :( :(

Picture:
    [​IMG]

2. Kayn

Kayn Master Cracker
    Staff Member Administrator

First and most important make sure you run LC Loader as administrator. Second, expand profile settings and under Process -> Hook Level choose "Extended". Let me know if this fixed the issue.

3. SavageDoggy

SavageDoggy Subscriber
    Subscriber

I always run loader as admin and as you suggested I selected extended in process -> hook level and it now worked. May I know what break it? I mean it was working perfectly fine just 1 day ago.

4. Kayn

Kayn Master Cracker
    Staff Member Administrator

In the most recent version update of Biksoon which happened to be yesterday, they added hook level to the "Profile Settings", because sometimes injection fails cause of game process missing even through it's actually there. This seems to be Riot trying to implement "protection" against injection or something similar, but yet I am not entirely sure as Biksoon decided to keep it as secret why they added the hook level option, however this is my best guess. I am glad I helped and since your issue has been resolved I will close this thread. Please note that issues related to subscribers should be posted in subscriber section, this is now the public section.

Best Regards,
    - Kayn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.