Biksoon crack for LOL

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ordinaryguy, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ordinaryguy

ordinaryguy Subscriber
    Subscriber

So i recently registered in this forum and i have some questions regarding biksoon crack for league of legends. How does it work and can you get banned from the script by the creators? Is it still undetected in league of legends cause their anticheats get evolved everyday? I can't seem to find the payment page so how can i buy it? Also i was thinking or entropy and entropy plus crack for lol as well and i may buy this instead, but if i entropy 30 euro and then i want to upgrade to entropy plus can i pay 30 euro more then remove entropy and add me to entropy plus subscription? Sorry for so many questions also sorry for my english i am from BR and i do my best talking here. Thanks :)

2. kali

kali 0x01337
    Staff Member Administrator

1. It works like any cracked software. LC Loader injects code and stops various functions to make the cracking process "stealth", so NO, official developers can't detect you using cracked version of Biksoon.
    2. Yes, it is still undetected. They even implemented process hook level recently about something related to Riot Anti-Cheat which for obvious reasons I am not going to explain in details.
    3. It's mentioned in each forum thread about each crack ( To place an order, send PM to @Kayn or @kali in the forums )
    4. Not possible.
    Best Regards,
    - kali

3. ordinaryguy

ordinaryguy Subscriber
    Subscriber

Okok thanks for answer kali i send pm and sorry for my poor experience i am so new here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.