VAN152 hwid ban and windows 11

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by imslow, May 22, 2024.

1. imslow

imslow Subscriber
    Subscriber

so i finally got banned after 3 months of using legendsense and i can not launch the game because error message van152 :mad:

i tried using various spoofing methods and i finally got it to work but after a while i get another error message which forces me to enable tpm 2.0

20 minutes after enabling tpm i am banned again :( what should i do now ????

i see lt++ and zenbot prv have vanguard bypass will this help me life my ban ??

2. Rezon

Rezon Subscriber
    Subscriber

I was banned too van152 is hardware ban and it's very hard to get rid off. Luckily the LT++ bypass worked perfectly and I am able to play again after reinstalling the game.

3. RETROPANDA

RETROPANDA Subscriber
    Subscriber

You may wanna switch to W10 if you want to get rid of the TPM2 requirement. With TPM chips being banned it makes it a lot harder to avoid bans and spoof hardware afterwards.

4. kali

kali 0x01337
    Staff Member Administrator

The VAN152 error you experience is indeed a HWID ban. Usually a simple HWID spoof should be enough to remove the ban, but the worst thing here is that you were banned under Windows 11 which means you were playing with TPM 2.0 Enabled and your TPM chip was banned as well. Now TPM is a lot more harder and complicated to spoof not to mention it could result in an system instability and delay bans.

What would I recommend at this point is to use the LT++ / Zenbot Vanguard Bypass (DETAILED VIDEO GUIDE IS SHOWN IN THE SUBSCRIBER FORUM SECTION). Before using the bypass it's required to uninstall the game and disable TPM 2.0 completely (ALSO DISABLE SECURE BOOT!)

Upon starting the LT++ script you will see a menu "VGK Bypass". Under that menu there is three options:
    1. HWID Virtualization
    2. HWID + TPM Virtualization
    3. Serial Checker
    Upon starting the Zenbot Private script you will see a menu "A-C Bypass". Under that menu there is three options:
    1. Spoof HWID
    2. Spoof TPM
    3. Serial Checker
    Choose Serial Checker, save all the information in a txt file for later comparison!

Next, choose HWID Virtualization / Spoof HWID then wait for the process to complete and restart your computer. Now go back to BIOS, enable TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot then run LT++ / Zenbot script again, but this time choose the HWID + TPM Virtualization / Spoof TPM option. Wait for the process to complete then restart your computer. Upon this restart the loading of the windows will be slowed down greatly. This is due to TPM serials being voided and re-created and some other drivers being hooked as your system is starting. Don't worry, this only happens the first time you restart after the spoof. Run the LT++/Zenbot script again, choose the Serial Checker option again and compare the new serials with the old ones you saved in step 1. If everything is changed then you are good to go, you can continue re-installing the game and signing up for a new account.

Note: The 2nd option "HWID + TPM Virtualization / Spoof TPM" is only required if you are playing on Windows 11 with TPM 2.0 Enabled. If you are playing on Windows 10 you can play without the TPM 2.0 requirement, essentially disabling TPM 2.0 completely.

5. imslow

imslow Subscriber
    Subscriber

thank you so much sir
    after one sleep less night and following your instructions i am able to play again with the lt++ scripts :)

6. kali

kali 0x01337
    Staff Member Administrator

Glad to help! Next time you may check the Guides under subscriber forum section there are a more in-depth video guide about using the spoofer/bypass for each League of Legends script.